TIGERS is an Award Winning Training Provider located in Bishopbriggs who is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join their expanding team.
We currently deliver a range of training which includes Employability Fund, Modern Apprenticeship Frameworks and Commercial Training. We have gained a strong reputation for successfully delivering high achievement rates for our Trainees, Apprentices and Employer Partners by providing a flexible approach, ensuring we meet both individual and organisational recruitment and training needs.
Our Company Values are centred around supporting young people aged 16-24 achieve their goals by assisting them to break down their barriers and gaining entry to the world of work.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the follow skills and qualities:
• Hold a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
• Have a full driving license
• A keen interest in Health, Safety and the Environment
Essential Values• Experience within the Construction sector or within a training capacity
• Be a positive, friendly and enthusiastic team player
• Have a passion for continually enhancing their professional knowledge and practice
• Show a commitment to ensuring their professional development remains relevant and up to date through accessing current research
• Have a strong work ethic and commitment to delivering quality standards to our customers
Package• Scottish Living Wage Accredited
• Actively promote Work-Life Balance
• Company Pension
• Increased Annual Leave for continued service
• Assist in shaping Policy and Decision Making
• Given autonomy to deliver training in a flexible and productive way
• Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
• Encouraged and supported to make a difference in the lives of young people
***Employability Provider of the Year – STF Awards 2016***
***Colette Cassidy – Level 3 Apprentice of the Year – SDS Awards 2016***
***Finalist for STF Provider of the Year – STF Awards 2016***
***Most Innovative & Creative Employability Provider of the Year – STF Awards 2015***