The role of a Digital Marketing Modern Apprentice
As a Digital Marketing Modern Apprentice you will be involved in the marketing of products or services using digital media such as smart phones, social media, tablets TV and game consoles to reach consumers. Your Modern Apprenticeship will help you to gain skills and knowledge in the principles of marketing and evaluation, image editing(Adobe Photoshop), email marketing, video editing software (Windows Movie Maker or Adobe Premier) and utilisation of social media management tools such as Hootsuite.
Who is it for?
There are no entry requirements for this Modern Apprenticeship but you must be working in a Digital Marketing role. Some of industries you could work in include:
- Technology and IT
- Advertising and Marketing
- Public Sector
How long will it take to complete the Modern Apprenticeship?
The Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship at SCQF Level 6 will take between 12-18 months
To complete the Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, you must:
- Sustain employment for the duration of the Modern Apprenticeship
- Complete the Digital Marketing Diploma at SCQF 6
- Complete the necessary in-house training days (minimum 110 hours) .e.g Google Analytics
- Achieve the relevent core skills for the Modern Apprenticeship Framework